Sunday, June 30, 2013

Back Again

C24 Ouch
Just a few or Carol's 
latest gems
C24 Bali Jungle
C24 Planes of Paper
C25 Windmills
C25 Kanuka
C25 Sparrow's Flight
C25 Kimberly Gem
C24 Too Tight
Well now that I have decided to resume this blog I will also have to upskill my Photoshop skills. Since I last used Photoshop I have upgraded my version and the latest version, in my opinion at least, is not as easy as what I have been using since the ark landed as they say.

I have been trying to get some more photos of blocks and Carol thankfully sent some photos which she has previously uploaded to the yahoo group.

I really appreciate the time she took to do this as she is in the midst of preparing for a six week stint in Brisbane, where her darling husband Bob is to start chemo. It really is unfair that just as one has time to do things the old body decides to develop aches, pains, bumps and other bits.

Fingers crossed for Bob that news improves over the next few months.

No comments: