Saturday, May 17, 2014

Fantastic Mittens

Well what do you think of these mittens? Fantastic aren't they? They were made by my son's girlfriend's mother, Ellinor, and they are even more beautiful in real life than they are in the picture. Ellinor's knitting is fantastic, stitches are all even and no holes. Unlike the socks I have been trying to knit for the past few weeks :)

As Gerringong is nowhere near as cold as Norway I am looking forward to a cold snap when I will be able to wear them. 

Weather is an amazing thing. We arrive in Norway, with suitcase full of clothes for the expected cold weather and have basically spent much of our time in the clothes we wore when leaving home plus the extra we took for our two day Bangkok stopover. I suppose I will never get the clothes side of travelling right!

No comments: